Westlake Royal Building Products is showcasing Westlake Royal Roofing, one of six dynamic product solutions launched recently as part of a total brand transformation, at the 2022 International Builders’ Show (IBS), Feb. 8-10 in Orlando, Florida.
Westlake Royal Roofing brings together the portfolios of the former Boral® North America roofing and DaVinci® Roofscapes lines, both strategic acquisitions for Westlake Royal Building Products USA Inc., and its parent company, Westlake, during the past three years.
“Westlake Royal Building Products now offers a comprehensive suite of roofing materials and systems,” said Steve Booz, VP of marketing for Westlake Royal Building Products. “We are ideally suited to meet the needs of all homebuilders, remodelers, architects, contractors and consumers, no matter what climate, aesthetic preference or performance goal.”
Westlake Royal is introducing its rebranded clay, concrete, steel, and roofing components product lines, along with the DaVinci Roofscapes line, in booth #W2771, including:
- US Tile®, a legacy line of premium, stunning clay tile solutions manufactured to the highest standard of sustainability and craftsmanship (formerly known as US Tile® by Boral).
- Newpoint™ Concrete Tile Roofing, the enduring line of concrete tile known for its superior strength, Class A fire rating and lasting beauty (formerly known as Boral Concrete Roofing Tile).
- Unified Steel™ Stone Coated Roofing, the ultra-lightweight roofing system, which benefits from the structural strength of steel (formerly known as Boral Steel – Stone Coated Roofing).
- Westlake Royal Roofing Components™, a full line of integrated roof components designed to deliver a higher standard of roof installation and performance (formerly known as Boral Roof System Components).
- DaVinci Roofscapes, the enduring line of composite roofing tiles emulating the beauty of natural wood, traditional slate, and cedar shake. Crafted for long-term beauty and durability in even the most challenging weather conditions, DaVinci composite products offer roofers alternatives to costly, hard-to-get real slate and cedar roofing products.
Additionally, Westlake Royal is introducing two new roof underlayments in booth #W2771:
- SwiftGuard™ is a high-performance synthetic roof underlayment providing durable, all-weather protection from the elements. The underlayment is ideal for use with all steep slope roofing materials including tile, steel, and shingles as well as natural and composite slates and shakes. SwiftGuard includes innovative, patented nail gasketing technology, a high-grip backing and non-woven thermally embossed fiber face for increased deck grab and superior walkability.
- Sol-R-Skin™ BLUE is a thermally insulating and reflective solution that protects from the elements while enhancing energy-saving capabilities. Suitable for use under nearly all steep-sloped roofing materials and ideal for application in any climate and at any temperature, the Sol-R-Skin BLUE product is UV-resistant, boasts an anti-glare coating in cool blue, and Offers Class A rated fire resistance when applied with stone coated steel, concrete, and clay tile roof systems. Highly durable and easy to install, Sol-R-Skin BLUE underlayment is a waterproofing layer, energy-saving radiant barrier, and insulation blanket.