HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
- 400-word minimum on a roofing and/or exteriors topic of your choice. Some possible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Regulation and safety
- Trends and tech
- Sales and marketing (best practices on how to grow a business)
- Articles must focus on relevant industry topics rather than serving solely as self-promotional.
- Articles must be exclusive to Roofing & Exteriors and should not appear in any other publications.
- Article topics must be submitted to the editors and reviewed in advance.
- Interviewees will have the opportunity to review questions in advance and respond electronically.
- Responses must focus on industry hot topics and/or business advanced and may not be self-promotional in nature.
COMPANY AND PRODUCT NEWS
- Send us your press releases and announcements for publication consideration, including but not limited to:
- Product announcements
- Project announcements
For more information or to submit pieces for consideration, please email Associate Editor Kaitlin Schuler at [email protected] and Chief Editor Rachel Williams at [email protected].