The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) announced its 2022-23 slate of officers and directors.
Kyle Thomas, EVP of Thomas Industries Inc. (Mobile, Alabama) was elected NRCA chairman of the board. Lisa Sprick, president of Sprick Roofing Co. Inc. (Corvallis, Oregon) was elected chairman of the board-elect. Don Fry, president of Fry Roofing Inc. (San Antonio); Rudy Gutierrez, president of Shell Roofing Solutions (Chino, California); and Geoff Mitchell, CEO of Mid-South Roof Systems (Forest Park, Georgia) were elected vice chairmen for two-year terms. John Embow, president of Grove Roofing Services, Buffalo, New York, was elected vice chairman for a one-year term.
Additionally, the following were elected NRCA directors:
- Refugio Alvarez, safety director for King of Texas Roofing Co. LP, Grand Prairie, Texas
- John Campbell, VP of sales and marketing for Eagle Roofing Products, Rialto, California
- Chad Collins, president and co-owner of Bone Dry Roofing LLC, Bogart, Georgia
- Tupac de la Cruz, founder of Roofing Solutions LLC, Prairieville, Louisiana
- Honorato “Onnie” Diaz, branch manager for Flynn Group of Companies, Mesa, Arizona
- Ed Gallos, president of Master Roofing Ltd., Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Greg Hudson, director of commercial Dens® sales for Georgia-Pacific Gypsum LLC, Atlanta
- Erica Jackson, president of CYE Enterprises Inc., Jacksonville
- Brad Jones, owner of B.R. Jones Roofing Co., Stratham, New Hampshire
- Bob Morgan, CEO of Upstate Roofing & Painting Inc., Rochester, New York
- Diana Petersen, director of administration for Red Pointe Roofing LP, Orange, California
- Jason Stanley, CEO of IB Roof Systems, Grapevine, Texas
- Tom Walker, executive director of commercial roofing for ABC Supply Co. Inc., Beloit, Wisconsin
- David Workman, CEO of RoofConnect, Sheridan, Arkansas
All 2022-23 officers and directors will assume their roles on June 1.