Steve Little, president and "head coach" at KPost Roofing and Waterproofing, joined Keith Post and Jayne Williams in 2003 to found this leading Dallas company. Nearly 20 years later, Little is no stranger to the ebbs and flows of the labor market and the innovation that helps a roofing company thrive, even in difficult times.
In this exclusive interview with Roofing & Exteriors at the 2022 International Roofing Expo, Little shares his insights on:
- How a newly created, two-year roofing apprenticeship program will help the current workforce shortage
- Why pride can bring strength to the future of the industry
- What could help companies prepare as roofing veterans transition to retirement
- Where continuing education in the industry is going
- Why he's called "head coach" at KPost