Metal wall cladding continues to be a growing sector in the design and construction of both residential and commercial buildings.
To assist contractors who may not be familiar with installing single skin metal wall panels, ATAS International is now offering installation training at three of its locations, with a selection of several different dates in 2022:
- Jan. 11 and 12 (Tuesday and Wednesday) in Mesa, Arizona
- Jan. 25 and 26 (Tuesday and Wednesday) in Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Feb. 15 and 16 (Tuesday and Wednesday) in University Park, Illinois
- Feb. 16 and 17 (Wednesday and Thursday) in University Park
- March 16 and 17 (Wednesday and Thursday) in Mesa
- March 29 and 30 (Tuesday and Wednesday) in Allentown
Classroom learning and hands-on installation practice, along with a factory tour, are covered during the education session.
Training will include the application of three different types of wall panel systems that ATAS manufactures.
Classes are taught by industry experts with many years of experience working with metal wall cladding.
Topics included during the training include:
- Education on ATAS specific wall panels
- Common substrates to which panels are applied
- Tools recommended for panel installation
- Installation methods for:
- Horizontally applied panels over open framing
- Vertically applied panels over a solid deck
- Metal shingles applied over a solid deck
For more information or to register for a session, click here.