Atlas Roofing Corporation unveiled a new brand identity to further reflect its passion and commitment to creating solutions with a purpose.
The rebrand, which encompasses a new logo, corporate tagline, mission, vision and value statements, serves to connect all four divisions of the company as it works to meet customers' needs through the accessibility of its people and products. Atlas developed the new branding in conjunction with Atlas's 40th anniversary, which will be celebrated throughout 2022.
"Over the last four decades, Atlas has grown from a single manufacturing facility in 1982 to 36 facilities in North America with worldwide product distribution. This exceptional growth is due to the hard work and dedication of our employees and the ongoing support of our customers," said Ken Farrish, president, Atlas Roofing Corporation. "We are constantly evolving to be responsive, problem-solving, trustworthy partners, putting our passion into our products and relationships. Our new branding highlights our objectives for the company's future while reflecting on the strong history that has made us who we are today. As we celebrate 40 years of Atlas, we are excited about the opportunities that are ahead."
New Mission, Vision, and Values: A Focus on the Atlas Culture
To develop an authentic brand that resonates with customers and connects all divisions—including Atlas Roof and Wall Insulation, Atlas Shingles and Underlayment, Atlas Molded Products, and Atlas WebTech—the Atlas marketing team conducted extensive interviews with employees and customers. Through these interviews, the Atlas team discovered several common threads across all divisions, which helped shape the new messaging and visual identity to better capture the spirit of the Atlas culture and people it serves.
New elements of the Atlas messaging evolution include:
- Mission: To deliver leading products and solutions that enrich the lives of those we touch by nurturing a culture of agility, teamwork and accessibility that attracts the most talented people in the industry.
- Vision: To empower its people to create solutions and products with a purpose.
- Accessibility—As a customer-oriented provider, everything the company does revolves around its customers. Atlas is responsive, easy to contact and easy to work with. The company strives to be there for its customers.
- Talent—Atlas is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional people in a safe, diverse and forward-looking work environment that rewards performance and empowers all employees. The company leverages the expertise of its team to advance its customers' goals.
- Leadership—Atlas strives to be a leader in all aspects of its business, including management, manufacturing quality, product support and financial performance. Leadership is at the core of creating opportunities for the business and customers.
- Agility—The company's dynamic team of industry professionals offers highly responsive service and support throughout the life cycle of products. Atlas's ability to anticipate and adapt to a changing marketplace helps keep the organization strong while helping customers succeed.
- Solutions—Atlas doesn't merely provide products. Its people continually go beyond the expected to provide a total solutions package for every project. This innovative thinking is what makes Atlas different: if what the company manufactures doesn't work for its clients, Atlas will figure out what does.
The company also developed a new tagline, representing its commitment as a brand: Products with Purpose. People with Passion.
To coincide with the rebrand, Atlas also launched a new corporate website, www.atlas-arc.com.
New Modern Logo Unveiled
As a prominent symbol of the company, a new logo was designed to support its expanded mission. Only three logos have been developed over the history of Atlas, each showcasing the company's growth and progress. The new logo builds on Atlas's recognizable globe and company name with a clean, modern font that signals its ongoing advancement. The globe on the logo wraps around the company name as a nod to its history and original 1982 visual mark.
"Customers want to feel like the company they are working with is current and modern, and employees want to advocate for brands they believe in," said Jeff Key, director of marketing for Atlas Roofing Corporation. "Our new, refreshed, and updated logo shows that Atlas is evolving and changing with the needs of our customers while acknowledging and being proud of our past. We recognize that the success of our customers encompasses our success, and we will continue to deliver the quality, innovation, and responsive service they have come to know over the last 40 years."
Over the 2022 calendar year, the new brand identity will be seen across all of the company's internal and customer touchpoints, including the website, social channels, products, packaging, and marketing materials. Additionally, Atlas will be hosting anniversary celebrations at all of its manufacturing facilities in the coming months, including the corporate headquarters in Atlanta and Meridian, Mississippi where it all began.