Applications are now open for the following programs in the NAHB Awards:
- Best in American Living Awards, the building industry’s premier residential design awards program, redefining design excellence;
- Best of 55+ Housing Awards, the industry’s only national awards program honoring excellence in housing for the 55+ housing sector;
- Custom Home Builder of the Year Award, recognizing custom builders for their innovative achievements, professional leadership and creativity;
- Leading Suppliers Spark Award, recognizing the most innovative Leading Suppliers Council member of the year;
- NAHB Associates of Excellence Awards, acknowledging Associate members and Builder collaborators for their remarkable contributions to the housing industry on multiple levels;
- NAHB Builders Mutual Safety Award for Excellence, the home building industry’s only award recognizing professionals who have made successful efforts to advance safety in the industry;
- NAHB Global Innovation Award, recognizing the most cutting-edge, advanced and original products, services, buildings and communities from around the world;
- NAHB Multifamily Pillars of the Industry Awards, highlighting innovative developments, financing and design, and superior management and marketing in apartments and condos;
- NAHB Offsite Construction Awards, including the Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Marketing and Home Design to recognize the best in building systems;
- NAHB Professional Women in Building (PWB) Awards, recognizing women in the industry and local PWB councils for outstanding programs, services and contributions to the industry;
- NAHB Remodelers Awards, honoring individuals and local remodelers councils for outstanding projects and service to the industry;
- NAHB Student Chapters, recognizing the achievements and dedication of student members, faculty advisors and local Home Builders Association membersl
- NAHB Young Professional Awards, recognizing young industry professionals who have demonstrated leadership in their careers, their communities and NAHB;
- The Nationals Awards — NAHB’s largest awards competition, co-sponsored by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage — celebrating the best new-home sales and marketing.
Interested applicants can submit projects, products, companies and individuals for consideration at awards.nahb.com.